Saturday 27 November 2010

'Showing signs'

I thought I would start my blog with a link to where some of the work from my recent summer exhibition 'Showing Signs' can be seen. Head along to what is fast becoming one of Londons most talked about stores, Darkroom.

 Darkroom is a new concept on Lamb’s Conduit Street, London WC1. We curate an eclectic mix of high-end fashion, interior and lifestyle accessories alongside bi-monthly art and sculpture exhibitions.


My work is shown, as part of the Strobing season- an exploration of darkness & light, alongside some of the most beautiful objects and accessories to which I am currently working on a range of rings and bangles which will be sold in the store in the new year.
http://www.darkroomlondon.com/index.php/news/darkoom-is-strobing/




No comments:

Post a Comment